19 Sep FREE Childcare at Tiny Trees Luncheon
Your presence at the Tiny Trees luncheon will help children across Puget Sound afford a high quality education and enjoy a joyful, outdoor childhood. All proceeds support newly opened classrooms and scholarships for families who don’t make a lot of money but are working hard to ensure a bright future for their child.
To make it easier for families to attend, we’re providing free childcare at the Tiny Trees Luncheon on October 26th (RSVP here) at the Museum of Flight in Seattle. Along with a skilled educator, children will explore the museum, play at different airplane themed activity stations, and learn about the people and history of air travel in Puget Sound. Here are the details:
FREE Little Aeronauts Preschool & Childcare
Museum of Flight, Seattle
Ages 2 – 10 years old*
Check-in: 11 – 11:45 am
Check-out: 1:15 – 2 pm
- Teacher to child ratio is a low 1:4.
- Children are in small groups of <8 students + 2 teachers, separated by age.
- Children will be walking between activity stations, no stroller use.
- Bathrooms are available with changing tables for your use but Tiny Trees staff are unable to change diapers.
- Lunch will be provided for your child.
- Keep your cellphone on vibrate and nearby during the luncheon, as caregivers will call you in case of emergency.
* Infants, babies and children who wish to sit on your lap are welcome to attend the luncheon with you. Child care with Tiny Trees teachers is for ages 2+.
RSVP now for the Tiny Trees luncheon. To reserve care for your child, please fill out the form below.