21 Jul A Casting Call for New Board Members
Our board is growing and we’re holding auditions! We need your help identifying great candidates – share this with them and tell your Tiny Trees story.
A few people we’re looking for:
- A connector who can use relationship skills to rally new supporters.
- A champion who can mobilize support from corporate partners.
- A foundation employee who can help us navigate institutional giving.
- An executive who can leverage their leadership skills for a cause.
- A party host who cultivates joyful gatherings and loves to plan events.
- A philanthropist who wishes to super-charge an organization.
- A really famous person. Or a puppy. We love puppies.
Applicants should have a passion for equity in education, innovation & growth, and the environment. Since most of the responsibilities of a board member are relationship based this person should be excited about people and harnessing the power of their social networks to bring high quality preschool and a vibrant, nature rich childhood to thousands of children in Puget Sound.
Auditions will be held in August and September – please spread the word widely.
Schedule your audition today – contact Andrew Jay at email@example.com or 206.486.5029.
For more ideas here’s some corporate networks that we would like to be a part of:
- Employees of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Microsoft and other organizations with matching employee gift programs.
- Amazon, Google, Facebook and other technology companies.
- REI, Outdoor Research and other outdoor industry companies.
- Starbucks and the craft food, wine and spirits world.
By Andrew A. Jay
CEO Tiny Trees Preschool