19 Feb Free Tuition Now Available at 5 Seattle Locations!
Tiny Trees is committed to making a high quality education affordable for all families. For the last two years we have been offering free preschool for families who don’t make a lot of money, with the cost of tuition paid for by the City of Seattle. Because of our performance this year, the City of Seattle has increased our contract by 50%. That means full-tuition scholarships are now available at five Tiny Trees locations through the Seattle Preschool Program – Pathways.
- Camp Long (West Seattle) – 16 full day and half day scholarships available.
- Meadowbrook Park (NE Seattle) – 8 half day scholarships available.
- Carkeek Park (N Seattle) – 20 full and half day scholarships available.
- Jefferson Park (Central & SE Seattle) – 8 half day scholarships available.
- Beer Sheva Park (Rainier Beach & SE Seattle) – 8 half day scholarships available.
Does my family qualify? If the combined, gross income for your family size is below 300% (about $73,000 for a family of 4) and you live within the Seattle City Limits then you may qualify for the Seattle Preschool Program – Pathway. If space is available this program covers 100% of the cost of tuition (paid for by the Family & Education Levy – thank you Seattle voters!).
How do I apply?
- Make sure you have filled out an application for Tiny Trees here.
- If your child is 3 or older before August 31 then you will be invited to complete your registration in late February, where you can choose which SPP – Pathways classroom you would like to attend.
- You will then need to complete admissions paperwork for the City and submit a proof of income and Seattle residency.
- You will then receive free tuition – you pay nothing.