23 Feb 2021-2022 Enrollment faqs
Thank you for your interest in Tiny Trees Preschool! We hope that some of the below information will be helpful to you. We will update our website as soon as we have additional 2021-22 school year information to share, and please reach out if you have any questions.
During the school year, we can occasionally make exceptions to our age requirement/enrollment eligibility on a case-by-case basis. This is done in partnership with families and the teaching team, and based on a number of factors, including student readiness (especially potty independence, comfort using a portapotty), classroom dynamics and capacity. Unfortunately, this can’t be assessed before the school year has started.
To be eligible for this State funded program, families must meet the following requirements:
- The child who needs subsidized care must be a U.S. citizen or legal resident.
- The family must live in Washington state.
- The family's income must be at or below 200 percent of the federal poverty level (FPL) when applying, or 220 percent of FPL when reapplying. Learn more about eligibility and income guidelines here.
- The parent must be employed or self-employed in legal, income-generating, taxable activities; or the parent must meet all TANF/WorkFirst requirements if participating in that program. Families experiencing homelessness may be approved for up to four months to resolve issues surrounding homelessness.
- The parent must complete the WCCC application and verification process.
- Parents of children with special needs may qualify for higher rates to help pay for additional supports needed.
To apply for the Working Connections Subsidy, contact the Child Care Subsidy Contact Center at 1-844-626-8687, or Apply online through Washington Connection. If you already have a subsidy, you can contact your child care specialist and let them know that Tiny Tree’s provider number is 277852.